Research & Development
Research is the backbone of academics. It simplifies concept building and transforms new ideas into innovations in pursuance of a new era of passion for researches. Each finding gives immense pleasure and multiplies enthusiasm towards achieving target.
The Research and Development Wing of TECH,Tadipatri aims to nurture research culture in the College by promoting research in newly emerging and challenging areas of Engineering, Technology, Science and Humanities. It encourages the students and faculty to undertake the research in newly emerging frontier areas of Engineering, Technology, Science and Humanities including multidisciplinary fields. This enhances the general research capability of budding technocrats by way of participating in conferences, seminars, workshops, project competitions etc.
Research & Development Cell Activities:
The major R&D activities are as follows:
1. External Funded Projects – Support the faculty in venturing into External Funded Projects.
2. Publications in peer-reviewed Journals – Encourage the faculty to take part in Publications in peer-reviewed Journals.
3. Faculty Development Programs, Conferences, Workshops, STTPs, Symposia etc. (attending and organizing) – Organizing Faculty Development Programs, Conferences, Workshops, STTPs, Symposia etc.
4. Procurement of high-end computational and laboratory equipments, and software for Research – Keeping ourselves abreast with the industrial standards by constantly procuring high-end computational and laboratory equipments, and software for Research.
5. Deputation for Higher Studies – Delegate the faculty to different places for the procurement of Higher Degrees in their preferred areas of cognition.
6. Talks and Lectures by eminent researchers – Organizing Talks and Lectures by eminent researchers.
7. Industry Institute Interaction (Students and Faculty) – Bridging the gulf between Institute and Industry by Organizing Interaction programs for faculty and students.
8. Collaborations and MOUs with Industry, Academic and R&D Organizations – Collaborating with Industry, Academic and R&D Organizations by expressing a convergence of will and indicating an intended line of action by signing MOUs.
1. Dr. E V Subba Reddy, Principal, TECH Tadipatri.
2. Dr. R Ashok Kumar Reddy, Correspondent, TECH Tadipatri.
3. Mr. P C Praveen Kumar, Director R&D, TECH Tadipatri.
4. Mr. M C Bhanu Prasad, Principal, TECH Tadipatri.
5. Mr.R Sreenivasulu, HOD-ECE.
6. Mr.C Nagesh,HOD-CSE
7. Mr C Raghunatha Reddy, HOD-MECH
8. Mr.L Rajasekhar Reddy, HOD-H&S
9. Mr. K Naveen Kumar Reddy, HOD-CE
10. Mrs. K T Prasanthi, HOD-EEE
11. Mr. B. Ramesh Babu,In-charge, Diploma.
12. Mr. K Md Akid Zuber, Asst.Prof, ECE
13. Ms. B Nagamani, Asst.Prof, EEE
14. Ms. S Raziya Begum, Asst.Prof, EEE
Startups and Incubation centers established
TECH Multi disciplinary cluster for Innovation and prototyping is established in the year 2017. At present we are running the incubations centers for the following organizations.
1. Sorokasoft India Pvt.Ltd
2. Acron Embedded systems
3. MJ Electronics