The ECE department is well-equipped with excellent facilities to offer hands on experience to the student. Having 7 fully equipped labs adhering to the AICTE standards, efforts are tirelessly employed to bring the latest technology to labs.
Started in the year of 2010 with an annual intake of 60 undergraduate students, the ECE department also offers PG – M.Tech courses in Digital Electronics and Communication Systems with an annual intake of 18 PG students. The department is endowed with extensive lab facilities in the areas of Software Engineering, Programming Languages like C, Java etc. It also has a library with varied collection of books and several facilities.
All our faculty are well qualified, experienced and dedicated in terms of teaching, research and guiding the students. It boasts of a rich ambience of spacious classrooms and laboratories conducive to learning and training. In order to promote academic and research cognizance among faculty, staff and students, the department is actively involved in organizing Seminars/Symposia/Workshops.
The Faculty and the college environment encourages the students to bring laurels to the department and the College by securing highest ranks in the JNTU-Anantapur. Until now, the ECE department achieved a high pass percentage in the university examinations and placements as well every year. The number of students who got placed from the department surpassed the number students who got placed from several other institutes in the region of Anantapur.
All the students are encouraged to participate in State & National Level technical fests. The students Innovative Prototypes have also been selected for the State Level Competition conducted by the Government of AP, India.
After this course student will be able to:
- Develop interactive Web pages using XHTML, HTML/DHTML & CSS
- Capture, retrieve and display information via a MySQL database
- Effectively use Macromedia Dreamweaver MX for rapid website development
- Control Java Applets, ActiveX Controls and other plug-ins
- Enhance PHP programming skills to successfully build interactive, data-driven web applications
- Design & Implementing commercial level databases for web applications
- Establish, configure and maintain an intranet or Internet Web site
- Designing & Using XML Web Services in PHP
- Create interactive and rich user interface of the web application using AJAX.
- Deploy, Maintain & Market Web Sites & Web Applications
Participants of the course have to develop a commercial level web application using PHP, MySQL & AJAX. That web application should be deployed to a commercial web server.
- EVS Certified PHP Web Developer
- Zend Certified Engineer (ZCE)